Subject: Re: [relax-ng] Further comments on the compatc syntax spec

> James, please send me the XML source file and XSLT stylesheet.  I
> will then create an attribuge-grammar-version of A.1.

I have uploaded them to http://www.thaiopensource.com/oasis

As well as compact.xml, you will need

compact-summary.rnc
compact-annotations.rnc
compact-follow-annotation.rnc

You use these with trang to create a corresponding rng file.  The xml file
has a src attribute referring to these.  The XSLT uses this to pull in the
.rng files.

compact.xsl uses the same specprod stuff as I used for the other specs.