Subject: Re: [relax-ng] [ANN] Bali - RELAX NG validatelet compiler

I used the sample schema included in Bali and created Java programs.
But they did not compile.

>What's the algorithm?  Has it changed from what Makoto originally proposed?
>(I guess I should just RTFS)

On top of the technique shown in the PLAN-X paper, we
have adopted binarization of tree automata (this is insprired
by XDuce).

I'm implementing another.  I'm using the common pull API for
now, but hope to switch to the upcoming pull API from
JCP.