Subject: [relax-ng] JAXB ASM

I was looking at the Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB)[1] spec today.
I see that Kohsuke is part of the expert group.

They have an Abstract Schema Model (appendix e). What I am not sure of is
whether the JAXB ASM is only an aid to understanding XSD or, if it allows
for binding RNG et al. to a Java representation. Does anyone know?

I understand that DOM ASM has died the death, making James a prophet of
sorts.

Mike

[1] http://java.sun.com/xml/downloads/jaxb.html