Subject: Re: [relax-ng] Remaining issues for the compact syntax spec

> 4) "element" and "attribute" are verbose
>
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng-comment/200209/msg00004.html

I thought we discussed this one, but maybe I'm imagining it, since I can't
find anything in the minutes.

There are another couple of issues from David Rosenborg.

5) Annotations cuasing non-well formed translations

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng-comment/200209/msg00029.html

6) Comments starting with more than two hashes

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng-comment/200209/msg00019.html