Subject: Re: [relax-ng] a few comments on the spec draft

First, I think that A.1 is now easy to read.

In the 8th para of A.1, we have x ::= x.  I was a bit
confused. After reading the next sentence and the
production rule for innerNameClass carefully,
I understood that x in the right-hand side references
to a formal argument.  But it took some time.

It would be nice if type names are shown in different
fonts.

The latest version of XQuery Foaml Semantics is:

XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 Formal Semantics
16 August 2002,
Denise Draper et al.

The link for XDuce should be

http://www.kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~hahosoya/papers/phdth.ps