Subject: RE: [relax-ng] hip hip hurray?

Speaking of "adjunct tidbits," Relaxer (beta 17b 20021118) now supports all
of RELAX NG, not just a subset as it previously did. (I don't know if
compact syntax support is planned.) You can get the Relaxer beta at
http://www.relaxer.org/download/beta.zip. However, I'm not sure if this beta
is ready for full public consumption at this point. I've been using it for a
few days with good results. You could contact Asami-san to find out what his
plans are for a more stable release (mailto:dp8t-asm@asahi-net.or.jp). It is
amazing what Relaxer has packed into it. -Mike