Subject: RE: [relax-ng] compact syntax tutorial

Hi,

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 07:32, James Clark wrote:

> Another thing I think we need a tutorial on is XML Schema Datatypes from
> the RELAX NG perspective, i.e. the bits of XML Schema Part 2 that are both
> useful and relevant to a RELAX NG user, presented in a RELAX NG syntax.

I don't know to what extend you can/want to use it, but my book will be
available under GFDL when published.

In the meantime, the corresponding chapter is online at:

http://books.xmlschemata.org/relaxng/RngBookTypeLibraries.html

Eric
--
Did you know it? Python has now a Relax NG (partial) implementation.
                                          http://advogato.org/proj/xvif/