Subject: [relax-ng] Needed web site fixes

> / James Clark <jjc@jclark.com> was heard to say:
>|> Why are annotations allowed in some empty content elements (such as
>|> "empty") and not in some othet (such as "ref" and "parentRef")?
>|
>| That was a bug, see
>|
>|   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/relax-ng/errata/spec-errata.html
>|
>| (which should be linked to from
>|
>| http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/relax-ng/spec-20011203-errata.html
>|
>| as referenced from the spec (please fix this, Norm)).

Sorry, you're right. I don't why I got the idea this wasn't working.  There
are a few things that should be fixed:

1. Copy

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/relax-ng/errata/compatibility-errata.h
tml

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/relax-ng/compatibility-20011203-errata
.html

2. Copy

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/relax-ng/errata/tutorial-errata.html

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/relax-ng/tutorial-20011203-errata.html

3. Copy

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/relax-ng/compact-20021121.html

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/relax-ng/compact.html

4. Copy the attached to

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/relax-ng/compact-20021121-errata.html

5. Add a link to the SC34 FDIS text:

http://www.y12.doe.gov/sgml/sc34/document/0362.htm

(There are a bunch of cut and paste errors in that. The date's wrong and it
says DIS when it means FDIS, but the PDF file it points to is the right
one.)

James

Title: RELAX NG Compact Syntax Errata

RELAX NG Compact Syntax Errata

This document lists errata in RELAX NG Compact Syntax.

There are no errata so far.