Subject: [relax-ng] New jing/trang releases

New versions of jing and trang are available from

   http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/

New in this release:

- trang has an XML input module that infers schemas (this was written
before I heard about InstanceToSchema and I haven't yet compared results).

- I've ported jing and trang to use GCJ (GNU Compiler for Java); this
provides native executables on systems where GCJ is available; if you
are using RedHat 8.0, you can download ready to run RPMs.