Subject: Re: [relax-ng] compact syntax tutorial?

Mike Fitzgerald wrote:

> Any progress on this?

Sorry not.  I haven't got past the first hurdle which is to convert
John's stuff from XHTML back into Docbook.  I also haven't figured out
whether I want to try and generate both tutorials from a single XML or not.

Anyway, thanks for the reminder.  I think this is important and will try
to get to it soon.