Subject: RE: [relax-ng] oXygen supports RELAX NG

James Clark wrote:
> Does it use RELAX NG for driving context sensitive editing, or does it
> just provide a GUI to batch validation?

It's not context sensitive but allows you to insert structure at the cursor
by menu. You can create a RNG schema with a <grammar> document element from
a template. It has one click validation which allows you to associate a RNG
schema with an instance with a pop-up menu. (I assumed that if a RNG schema
and instance were in a project, the validator would associate the two that
way, but not so, not as far as I can see.) No support yet for RNC.

> > It would be nice to add it to the relaxng.org web site.
>
> OK.

Good deal.

Mike