Subject: Question about the description of the simplification of Relax NG

Hi,

I have probably missed something obvious, but I fail to see where the
simplification of

      <choice>
        <empty/>
        <oneOrMore>
          <choice>
            <empty/>
            <pattern/>
          </choice>
        </oneOrMore>
      </choice>

into

      <oneOrMore>
        <choice>
          <empty/>
          <pattern/>
        </choice>
      </oneOrMore>

is described in the specification.

I don't think that's hitting any of the simplifications listed in "4.21.
empty element". Could someone point me to the right direction?

Thanks

Eric
--
Did you know it? Python has now a Relax NG (partial) implementation.
                                          http://advogato.org/proj/xvif/