Subject: Re: [relax-ng] Question about the description of thesimplification of Relax NG

On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 15:37, James Clark wrote:

> That's not a simplificiation the spec does.  It only does the
> simplifications that are necessary to make it conform to the simple syntax.

That's what I suspected, thanks to confirm this!

I was confused by rng2srng [1] which does perform this simplification
(relying on Jing, it probably does other additional simplifications).

[1] http://www.kohsuke.org/relaxng/rng2srng/

Kohsuke Kawaguchi might want to add a word mentioning that rng2srng does
more than what's described in the spec.

Thanks,

Eric
--
Did you know it? Python has now a Relax NG (partial) implementation.
                                          http://advogato.org/proj/xvif/