Subject: RE: [relax-ng] Which mode should we choose?

Hello David,

  There is no need to change the charter to transition IPR modes. New TCs have the IPR mode noted directly in the charter; TCs that transition have the historical record of the change to rely on as well as the modified Kavi settings.

Regards,

Mary

From: David RR Webber (XML) [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 4:12 PM
To: MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)
Cc: relax-ng@lists.oasis-open.org

Murata,

We will also need to change our charter first.

We need explicitly add a section on IPR - my suggest is that we state that we do not accept contributions to the work that have associated IPR and hence are not public and open.

Our current charter also needs updating on dates and deliverables - see charter next below.

Thanks, DW

RELAX NG
Statement of Purpose
The purpose is to create a specification for a schema language for XML based on the TREX proposal (http://www.thaiopensource.com/trex/). The key features of TREX are that it:
List of Deliverables
The deliverable is a specification for the language. The projected date for the first Committee Specification is 1 July 2001.