Subject: Re: [relax-ng] Future of RELAX NG

Martin,

Thank you for your comments.  It is probably a good idea to
invite all members of the RNG TC to the dsdl-discuss ML?

These days, wireless LAN is everywhere.  I think that SC34 WG1 can
easily setup a Skype conference call for the OASIS RNG TC members.

> - Liaison reports from the OASIS TC should clearly indicate any new
> supportive activities for ISO/IEC 19757-2 to be completed by the OASIS
> TC in such a way that we contribute to the review of the proposed
> activities in a timely manner through our bi-annual meeting schedule.

Does "we" mean SC34?  When the OASIS RNG TC develops some committee
specification, it makes sense to send a liaison report to SC34.

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <EB2M-MRT@asahi-net.or.jp>