remote-control message

Subject: Groups - Remote Control XML TC Meeting added

Remote Conrol XML TC Meeting in Korea and Website Open
(wiki-rcxml.voceweb.com)

 -- Dr. Jung In Choi

Remote Control XML TC Meeting   has been added by Dr. Jung In Choi

Date:  Tuesday, 26 June 2007
Time:  All Day

Event Description:
Remote Control XML TC will conduct Committee work focus on two applications.
1.	Networked Home Entertainment Devices, especially Personal-Video-Recorder. rcxml_HED section
2.	Networked Power Systems, especially electric cabinet panel, rcxml_PS section.

The rcxml_HED TC section and rcxml_PS TC section meeting will be held on June 26th (morning/afternoon), 2007 in Seoul, Korea for Korean Subcommitte.

We open wiki-rcxml.voceweb.com website for Korean Subcommitte. Using this site, we will upload RCXML Tech. Spec.(Korean).

Agenda:
1. Activation of OASIS Remote Control TC
2. RCXML Technical Specification 1.0 Review
3. Issue RCXML Technical Specification 1.0 (English)

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/remote-control/event.php?event_id=15457

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20070604T000000Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20070626
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20070627
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:Remote Control XML TC Meeting
  applications.\n1.	Networked Home Entertainment Devices\, especially
  Personal-Video-Recorder. rcxml_HED section\n2.	Networked Power
  Systems\, especially electric cabinet panel\, rcxml_PS section.
  \n\nThe rcxml_HED TC section and rcxml_PS TC section meeting will be
  held on June 26th (morning/afternoon)\, 2007 in Seoul\, Korea for
  Korean Subcommitte.  \n\nWe open wiki-rcxml.voceweb.com website for
  Korean Subcommitte. Using this site\, we will upload RCXML Tech.
  Spec.(Korean).\n\nGroup: OASIS Remote Control XML TC\nCreator: Dr.
  Jung In Choi
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/remote-control/event.php?event_id=15457
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/remote-control/event.php?event_id=15457
END:VEVENT