rights-requirements message

Subject: [rights-requirements] Requirements SC Meeting 07-03-02 - MeetingLogistics and Agenda

Title: Requirements SC Meeting 07-03-02 - Meeting Logistics and Agenda

Hello Everyone:
The following are the details for the 07-03-02 RLTC Requirements SC Conference Call:

Domestic Phone Number: 1-877-652-1564
International Phone Number: 847-619-6753

Passcode: 7495034

Start: 11:00 AM EDT
End:  12:00 PM EDT

If anyone has any problems during the call, you may reach me on my cell phone (1-716-415-9844).