rights-requirements message

Subject: [rights-requirements] Updated Requirements Analyses

Title: Updated Requirements Analyses

Hello All:
Here are the updated Requirements Analyses. I have added and analyzed the Reuters information. I also made changes to the taxonomy per out last call. The version control is in the word document. Basically, almost all of the Reuters information pertained to a rights language. There were some that needed more clarification which we can get from David.

The process that we discussed during our last meeting is to submit any changes to me and I will make the changes to the master copy. I am going to put this also in the document repository shortly.

Regards,
Hari

<<RLTC Collected Requirements.doc>> <<Collected-Analysis.xls>>