rights-requirements message

Subject: [rights-requirements] TV Anytime Requirements

Attached please find a zip file which includes a Liaison statement (which the Governance Liaison SC will be responding to) as well as a Call for Contributions.  Included in these documents are links to other documents "which propose the business scenarios and requirements captured from the mass-market high volume audio-visual storage perspective"

From what I have read, it will be important to retrieve these other documents and I am having trouble with the links to the ftp site.  I will check on how we can get copies of these documents and report back to the Requirements SC.

Brad Gandee
XrML Standards Evangelist
ContentGuard