rights-requirements message

Subject: Re: [rights-requirements] RLTC Requirements SC Meeting Agenda andLogistics 12-18-02

Hari,

I have a conflict but will try to get in on the start of the call!

Pete Schirling

Digital Media Standards
IBM Research Division
Office: +1 802 769 6123/Mobile: +1 802 238 2036/E-Fax: +1 802 769 7362
Mobile text messaging 8022382036@msg.myvzw.com
Internet e-mail: schirlin@us.ibm.com

                      "Reddy, Hari"
                      <Hari.Reddy@CONTEN        To:       "Rights-Requirements (E-mail)"
                      TGUARD.COM>                <rights-requirements@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                cc:
                      12/17/2002 09:37          Subject:  [rights-requirements] RLTC Requirements SC Meeting Agenda and
                      AM                         Logistics 12-18-02

Hello Everyone:
The following are the logistics for the 12-18-02 RLTC Requirements SC
Conference Call: