rights-requirements message

Subject: RE: [rights-requirements] requirements

I've attached to this message a copy of the comments I sent Deirdre &
the other folks at the Clinic in response to their previous draft of the
use cases.  As Deirdre wrote below, some of these comments have already
been incorporated into the revised version.

As I discussed during the Requirements SC call this morning, I think the
Requirements SC needs to think about the communication issues deeply.
It's not clear what requirements we should make on the REL itself versus
what guidance we should issue to people building protocols and systems
that leverage the REL.

					--bal