Subject: RE: [rights] Personal Minutes from RLTC kick-off

Rights TC:

My apologies for not having been able to call in to your first meeting
as I normally do for new TCs. It looks like you had a successful
meeting, though, for which I congratulate you. As there still seem to be
a number of questions for me I attend the next meeting if I'm able, and
do a verbal "layman's IP policy" and answer questions about the Process.
Hari should follow up with me with specific questions. And yes, a
company can have any number of voting members; in the TC membership is
by individual, and company membership is only for the purpose of
establishing eligibility.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations