Subject: RE: [rights] FW: Minutes of May 21st Meetings

Title: RE: [rights] FW: Minutes of May 21st Meetings

Hi John/Team:
I had the action item (self inflicted :-) ) to post the slides from our meeting as soon as possible. Besides the Phase descriptions, we also did a great job on updating the wording of the SC templates.

I have been working with the OASIS webmaster to get a Document repository that we can use.

The information should be on the RLTC site by Wed AM.

Regards,
Hari

-----Original Message-----
From: John Erickson [mailto:john_erickson@hplb.hpl.hp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 4:48 PM
To: rights@lists.oasis-open.org

Brad rights:

> Attached are the Draft Minutes for the May 21st Meeting.  If you have
> comments or corrections please let me know and I will incorporate them into
> the document....

I think there's a bit missing, from our discussion of "Phase 1" and
stakeholders. You'll remember that I suggested we insert "governmental and
regulatory authorities" in the list of bodies that we would take requirements
from; there was a bit of discussion, but we settled on that phrasing. I believe
Hari was doing real-time updating to the slides at that point, so the exact
phrasing should be in there...

Thanks!