Subject: [rights] Liaison request

All,

Attached is a draft letter requesting a liaison with MPEG specifically related to their work on the MPEG REL.  I apologize to the members of the Governance and Liaison SC for not getting this to them first but because of the holiday and other commitments I was unable to get this out to the SC as promised.  I fully expect all members of the SC and the TC as a whole to provide feedback on this letter.  We would still like to get to an approved letter to submit to MPEG.

Brad Gandee
XrML Standards Evangelist
ContentGuard
6500 Rock Spring Dr., Ste 110