Subject: [rights] Confirmation of the next RLTC F2F meeting - Sept 12, 2002

Title: Confirmation of the next RLTC F2F meeting - Sept 12, 2002

Hello All:
The following are the confirmed dates for the next RLTC F2F meeting. I would like to convey my personal thanks to Krishna and Cisco Systems who have graciously offered to host our meetings. I will send out the specific logistics as we near the dates.

Regards,
Hari

Sept 12, 2002 - RLTC General Body F2F Meeting
Location: Cisco Systems, San Jose, CA

The Spec SC will also be holding their F2F meetings before and after the RLTC meeting:
Sept 11, 2002 - RLTC Spec SC F2F
Location: Cisco Systems, San Jose, CA

Sept 13, 2002- RLTC Spec SC F2F
Location: Cisco Systems, San Jose, CA