Subject: RE: [rights] Apologies + RLTC/XACML

Bob,

Apologies if that sentence appeared negative.  It was in fact meant to be
constructive. I used the term "content-holder" too broadly, when I really
meant some of the Studios and Record Labels.

This sentence is not aim at or a reflection of the content holder, but
rather a notice to the standards group (like RLTC) that the industry is
indeed waiting for a solution (and thus we should not spend time arguing
about XACML vs RLTC).

Also, it was far from my intention to belittle the interest in new
technology of content holders.  (ps. I was actually replaying almost word
by word the words of a Label executive).

Again, apologies.

thomas
------