Subject: [rights] RLTC General Body Agenda 09-18-02

Title: RLTC General Body Agenda 09-18-02

Hello Everyone:
Here is the agenda for today's call which is consistent with my closing remarks at the F2F to give the Governance and Liaison Subcommittee time during this week's call. We were not able to process the subcommittee reviews during the F2F. I will try to dedicate time for the other SCs in the future meetings beyond the usual status report requests. I apologize for the delay in sending this out...

Regards,
Hari

Sept 18, 2002 Agenda:
1. Administrative
1.1 Roll Call (<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/rights/documents/rltc/membership/OASIS%20Rights%20Language%20Technical%20Committee%20Membership.htm>) * will update shortly...

1.2 New Member Introductions
1.3 Agenda Review and Concurrence

2. Subcommittee Review
Review of Progress:
Governance/Liaison SC: Peter Schirling and Brad Gandee, Co-Chairs