Subject: Concerns about SJC Charter -- Re: [rights] Security JC Charter

Hari,

I some concern about the SJC charter, in particular the point about
a Reference Model.

         To champion the creation of a reference model that shows how
         OASIS security TC specifications are inter-related.
         This reference model shall define how OASIS security related
         specifications "fit together" and relate to other security
         relevant works at W3C, IETF, WS-I, X.509 etc.

My questions:
-------------

1. Who will develop this Reference Model?

2. Will all members of all security-related TCs have a vote
    to approve/reject the Reference Model?

3. Is the Reference Model a technical architecture or is it a tool
    to organize TCs and the work carried-out among hem.

4. Will the Reference Model be used to accept/deny new
    security-related TCs being established in Oasis?

5. Will there be equal participation of all chairs of TCs in the SJC.
    (nb. I noticed both chairs of XACML are on the SJC).

6. Will the SJC have any say in the future creation of any new
    security-related TC or other TCs in general?

Regards,

Thomas
------

------------------------------