Subject: RE: [rights] consensus

Bob,

1. Hari has my vote of confidence to continue as chair of this TC.

2. If you want to have a discussion on any subject within the scope of this
TC I will be happy to have such once you stop using inflammatory and
inappropriate language in our conference calls and in your emails.

Pete Schirling

Digital Media Standards
IBM Research Division
Office: +1 802 769 6123/Mobile: +1 802 238 2036/E-Fax: +1 802 769 7362
Mobile text messaging 8022382036@msg.myvzw.com
Internet e-mail: schirlin@us.ibm.com

                      Bob Glushko
                      <glushko@SIMS.Ber        To:       "Radbel, Dmitry" <dmitry.radbel@umusic.com>,