Subject: [rights] Requirements SC 09-25-02 Agenda & Logistics

Title: Requirements SC 09-25-02 Agenda & Logistics

Hello All:
Per the RLTC direction, I have updated the RLTC Requirements document (Rev13) that we have been using to reflect the submissions pre Aug 7. The direction was also to deliver a set of RLTC requirements that this working group has achieved consensus on. The agenda will be to review this document as a working group.

Please review this document again. This document has been in its same form and reviewed during each weekly call for the past few weeks. Note that the list of RLTC requirements did not change from Rev12 to Rev13. For the group's convenience, I have also listed the RLTC requirements that are presented in the document and have been discussed during our meetings at the end of this message.

Meeting Date: 09-25-02
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
Dial in information :
Conference Call Number (Domestic and International): 405-244-5555
Passcode: 6921#

Regards,
Hari

<<RLTC Requirements.doc>>

List of the core language requirements:

1. Specifying Conditions
2. Specifying Verbs
3. Specifying Nouns
4. Specifying Permissions
5. Extensibility
6. Machine Readable
7. Language Definition
8. Well-defined Semantics
9. Roles, Groups, and Attributes
10. Syntax Does Not Impart Semantics
11. Collections of Conditions, Nouns, and Verbs
12. Ability to Increase Permissions by Increments of One
13. Permission to Permit
14. Permission to Acquire Permissions
15. Security Features
16. Permissions Exercisable Offline
17. Revocation
18. Revoke
19. The Unauthenticated User
20. Reference to Frequently Used Expression Fragments
21. The Multi-authenticated User
22. Multiple Conditions
23. Multiple Permissions
24. Ready to Be Profiled
25. Permissions Conditional Upon Permissions
26. Unconditional Permissions

List of the standard extension requirements:
1. Extensibility
2. Machine Readable
3. Language Definition
4. Well-defined Semantics
5. Syntax Does Not Impart Semantics
6. Time-based Conditions
7. Count-based Conditions
8. One-time Fee Condition
9. Fee-per-exercise Condition
10. Time-based Pricing
11. Ready to Be Profiled
12 Territory Conditions
13. Tracking
14. Rights Sequencing
15. Permission Conditional Upon Approval for Each Exercise
16. Transfer