Subject: RE: [rights] TIME OUT, PLEASE

Karl, Brad, and RLTC Members,

I do not follow the MPEG deliberations, so can not comment on
that.  But WSSTC specifically pulled the token profiles into
separate documents so that the progress of the WSS would not
depend on the status of any single token profile.

I believe the users of WSS would be much more interested in
having an RLTC output that represents the requirements of the
entire community of users than in having an RLTC token
specification by a certain date.

Anne
Sun Microsystems Laboratories
1 Network Drive,UBUR02-311     Tel: 781/442-0928
Burlington, MA 01803-0902 USA  Fax: 781/442-1692