Subject: [rights] FW: [OASIS members] revision of Rights TC charter

Hello Everyone:
As part of the Charter clarification process, Karl needs to communicate the update to the OASIS membership. This is not a new charter clarification but is just a reporting of the two times that our team has clarified the Charter. The Charter that is one the website will be the Charter that will be migrated to the new KAVI system.
If any one has any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Regards,
Hari

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Best [mailto:karl.best@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 4:58 PM
To: members@lists.oasis-open.org; tc-announce@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [OASIS members] revision of Rights TC charter

OASIS members:

At the first meeting of the Rights Language TC on 21 May 2002, the TC
approved a
clarified charter, as minuted at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/rights/documents/rltc/minutes/RLTC%20Minutes%2020020521.doc

The charter was further clarified at a meeting on 12 September 2002, as
minuted at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/rights/documents/rltc/minutes/RLTC%20%20Minutes%2020020912.doc

This change is being announced to members as required by the OASIS TC
Process.

The TC's current charter is on the TC's web page at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/rights/#charter.

-Karl