Subject: Re: [rights] some questions of a newbie

I suggest you read the April 2003 issue of Communications of the
ACM (Volume 46, Number 4).

For how to use, see documentation for the language you are
interested in.

Anne Anderson

On 2 June, jeff writes: [rights] some questions of a newbie
 > From: "jeff" <jeff@seu.edu.cn>
 > To: <rights@lists.oasis-open.org>
 > Subject: [rights] some questions of a newbie
 > Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 17:06:05 +0800
 >
 > hello all,
 > I am a newbie in DRM,I have some questions:
 > 1.what is digital rights language?
 > 2.why do we need digital rights language?
 > 3.how to use digital rights language?
 > I have read some documents,and known something about DRM.
 > but I want to understand these questions completely,
 > So could someone of this list make clear these questions for me,
 > or tell me where I can find the clear answer?
 > I will appreciate your help!!!

 > Zhao Jun
 > Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, P. R. China
 > Tel: 86-25-3793235
 > Email: jeff@seu.edu.cn

Sun Microsystems Laboratories
1 Network Drive,UBUR02-311     Tel: 781/442-0928
Burlington, MA 01803-0902 USA  Fax: 781/442-1692