Subject: Re: [rights] RLTC General Body Meeting Logistics 03-31-04

Hari,

My mother passed away .. so I will miss this call...

Pete Schirling

Digital Media Standards
IBM Research
Office: +1 802 769 6123/Mobile: +1 802 238 2036/E-Fax: +1 802 769 7362
Mobile text messaging 8022382036@msg.myvzw.com
Internet e-mail: schirlin@us.ibm.com

             "Reddy, Hari"
             <Hari.Reddy@CONTE
             NTGUARD.COM>                                               To
                                       <rights@lists.oasis-open.org>
             03/31/2004 12:51                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       [rights] RLTC General Body Meeting
                                       Logistics 03-31-04

Hello Everyone:
I apologize in that I have a conflict and will not be able to attend the
meeting. If there are no objections, I have asked Brad to manage the
meeting.
Regards,
Hari

The following are the logistics for the RLTC General Body 03-31-04 meeting:
Time: 5:00 - 6:00 PM EST (22:00 GMT)
Dial in information:
Conference Call Number (Domestic and International): 405-244-5555
Passcode: 6921#

March 31, 2004:
1. Administrative
1.1 Roll Call
1.2 New Member Introductions
1.3 Agenda Review and Concurrence

2. Subcommittee Review
Review of Progress:
Requirements SC: Bob Glushko and Hari Reddy, Co-Chairs