rsa-cti-interop message

Subject: Feedback requested from each participating company...

Hi Everyone,

One of the big items we'll be discussing tomorrow is how we'll be handling our presentation area within the booth space. In advance of our meeting, we're asking each participating company to respond to the following questions. We will discuss the responses in more detail during tomorrow's meeting. Thanks so much, Jane

Which type of presentation is your company most interested in seeing in our booth this year?

A.) One consistent presentation held each time that includes general CTI content along with a slide from each participating company. Presenter may be the same person (someone designated from the group) or may change each time.

B.) A company specific presentation that includes general CTI content along with only their specific company information. Presenter would change each time.

Is your company interested in presenting during the event?

A.) Yes, my company is interested in presenting during the show.

B.) No, we do not have an interest in presenting this time around.

And finally, please let us know if someone from your company might be interested in helping us organize the presentation portion for the event.

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org