rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: Re: Small change requested if possible - HP Atalla [rsa-interop-demo] KMIP Interop Flyer -- out for review....comments due no later than 9:00 AM, Monday, 4/20

Hi Sheryl,

I'll make the change now.  Thanks, Jane

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 3:54 PM, Wharff, Sheryl A (HP Atalla) <swharff@hp.com> wrote:

HI Jane –

Thank you SO very much for letting us- HP Atalla -  review the KMIP Interop Flyer.

If it’s still possible, I’d be great to CHANGE our About HP paragraph to our “new combined” paragraph now that we’ve bought Voltage.

Please use this:

HP Atalla and HP Security Voltage solutions build on 38 years of innovation delivering advanced information protection of sensitive data under a data-centric security vision. Atalla solutions provide continuous protection through classification, data encryption and key management, offering flexibility, reliability and manageability. HP Security Voltage solves the industry’s biggest challenge: making encryption and tokenization of data simple for even the most complex use cases.    HP.com/go/Atalla

Sheryl Wharff

HP Atalla Global Product Marketing

HP Software|Enterprise Security Products

hp.com/go/Atalla

swharff@hp.com

Cell:  +1-978-310-9226

Office:  +1-978-568-0010