rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: KMIP/PKCS11 booth design

Hi Everyone,

We're finalizing the RSA booth space layouts to hand over to our contractors. Tony Cox (your Interop Lead) shared your confirmed requirements and preferred layout with us earlier. Draft layouts based on that information are attached for your review. Please note: The furniture, colors, etc. will be different once our contractor is able to layout it out with the actual items.

Different this year:

1.) Hanging sign vs tower: We're looking into purchasing a hanging sign vs the tower graphic used last year. The decision will be made once all the associated costs have been determined. If unable to upgrade to the hanging sign, we would strongly suggest modifying your preferred layout slightly to ensure the tower graphics are visible from both sides. Sample is provided in the attached tower graphic version.

2.) Presentation area: It's our understanding the group would like to include an area to hold presentations this year. We're working to add the necessary sound system, audio visual, seating, etc. We will also be working with the group further on presentation criteria and schedule in the coming weeks.

3.) Internet connectivity: As noted in your agreement, internet connectivity is not included in your package this year. If the group decides to add internet access the cost per participant will be between $350-$450 (with 12 participants). Final decision is needed by 19 Feb.

We'll work with Tony to arrange a conference call with the group to discuss and finalize these details next week. A notice with the call information will follow shortly.

Thanks so much, Jane

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org