rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: RSA 2018 Update

Hi Everyone,

Please find our final RSA booth layout attached for your review.  Next up are the booth graphics. As a reminder, your company logo will appear on both sides of the tower. In addition, your company logo will appear at your pod location. We'll forward the tower designs to the group prior to printing. Please watch for that information over the next week.

Below are a couple additional items on our list for the month of March...

a.) Pod Seat Selection. Pod seat selection will begin next week. Seat selection is based on your OASIS membership and RSA sign-up date.

b.) Press Release Schedule. The press release details will be forwarded to the group in March. This includes details on the quote schedule.

c.) Booth Presentations. Discussions are underway within the RSA technical meetings. Please feel free to reach out to your Interop Lead, Tony Cox, with any questions.

Thanks so much everyone. Jane

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Meet OASIS @ RSA Conference USA, April 16th – 19th, Moscone Center South Hall #1601 and #1701, San Francisco || Register now (Code:X8EOASIS)