saf message

Subject: Use Cases format

Hi all,

I have applied our use case format to the "Cloud SaaS" and "Energy Emergency" use cases, including some elements such as business value,  actors, etc. They still need some refinement and some flowcharts.

The Stock Market use case cannot really be brought up to the same format I think, as it looks more like a higher level scenario under which a number of use cases might fall. We can keep it to provide context to some of our use cases when they reach a more mature stage.

Every other use case is in the same format already.

Cheers,

Stavros