saf message

Subject: Action item for everyone

Hi all,

following our call yesterday, it would be good to agree on the educational slide deck currently available in the documents folder (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/saf/download.php/37243/Educational-SAF_for_Cloud_Business_Alignment-WD.ppt)

Careful as there are two slidedecks, the original one based on the OCCi presentation by Dave, and this, the latest one, based on one of my Fujitsu-internal presentations.

Please, *everyone* review the slides and provide comments, suggestions, or at least an acknowledgement!

I will ping everyone again next week.

Thanks,

Stavros