saf message

Subject: Regrets...

Hi all,

apologies for tonight but it has been a very busy week in Japan, all the while I've been jet lagged, and I don't think I can handle a call after midnight! I haven't even had time to prepare properly :-(

It has been a quiet couple of weeks for the group, and we should pick it up come June, so that we can finalize a first draft of the Cloud Profile sooner rather than later.

Again, apologies for tonight and speak to you soon,

Regards,

Stavros