saf message

Subject: Re: [saf] Moving forward

Title: Re: [saf] Moving forward

Hi, in transit. Highly, unlikely I can make this, but will join next week.

Thanks,
Paul (from mobile - please excuse typos and brevity)

Paul Lipton
CA Technologies
VP, CA Industry Standards and Open Source Program
Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence
Phone (preferred): +1 215 539-2731
Mobile: +1 267 987-6887

----- Original Message -----
From: Stavros.Isaiadis@uk.fujitsu.com <Stavros.Isaiadis@uk.fujitsu.com>
To: saf@lists.oasis-open.org <saf@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Mon Oct 11 08:13:00 2010
Subject: [saf] Moving forward

Hi all,

With a first CD of the spec and last week's CMWG meeting, I think it is time to spend (a lot of) cycles on the technical and spec issues. To that end, I say we spend this call on "preparing the ground":

-       Report from the CMWG meeting (Paul and Stavros)
-       Various TC admin stuff (Stavros)
-       Recap of current outreach discussions and next steps
-       Recap of current spec issues
-       AOB?

Any thoughts or changes for the agenda?

Speak to you soon,

Stavros

PS. Should have done this last week but what with the CMWG meeting/travelling and my VPN/email problems I forgot...