saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] RE: Participation in SAML InterOp Event

I am working with my internal engineering group and plan to shortly issue a proposal for additional items that we must agree on to interoperate based on the Browser/Artifact Profile and the SOAP binding. I would expect that it would be relatively simple to suggest an application which exercises these features.

Hal
-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Knouse [mailto:cknouse@oblix.com]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 1:45 PM
To: Hal Lockhart; Mishra, Prateek; atm@systinet.com; jmoreh@sigaba.com; Irving.Reid@baltimore.com; ksankar@cisco.com; don.bowen@sun.com; kyagen@crosslogix.com; Don.Flinn@Quadrasis.com
Cc: dee.schur@oasis-open.org; joe_pato@hp.com; carol.geyer@oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: Participation in SAML InterOp Event

Colleagues,
I've not noticed any traffic on saml-dev concerning the Burton Group InterOp event. For planning purposes I believe we soon need to decide on what we are going to demonstrate and we need to work out how we are going to test our implementations of the demo before the event.

I reiterate my support for the Browser Artifact profile as the focus of the demo.

Regards,
Charles