saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] [Fwd: [security-services] FW: Hurwitz Group - SAML Update]

Pete Lindstrom of the Hurwitz Group is looking for info about SAML
implementations.

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 06:31:02 -0700
From: "PATO,JOE (HP-PaloAlto,ex1)" <joe_pato@hp.com>
To: security-services@lists.oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Pete Lindstrom [mailto:plindstrom@hurwitz.com]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 9:08 PM
To: 'Jeff.Hodges@sun.com'
Cc: 'joe_pato@hp.com'
Subject: Hurwitz Group - SAML Update

Hi, Jeff and Joe -

I was hoping you could post this to your SAML mailing list. I am looking for
current product implementations that conform to SAML or one of its
precursors. Please have individual companies email me directly with product
information. I'd be glad also to hear about planned implementations, but
please distinguish between the two.

I will be writing a brief about Web Services Security (not just SAML) next
week and am also developing a presentation for the Web Services One
conference (June, San Jose).

thanks for your help,

Pete

Pete Lindstrom, CISSP