saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] draft-catalyst-interop-plan-01

Jahan...It appears to me that your Push/Pull model violates the one-time use
semantics of the artifacts.  See cs-sstc-bindings-00 section 4.1.1.6/lines
471-474.  Allowing this reuse seems dangerous.  Or did I misunderstand
something in your design.

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security