saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] SSO across heterogeneous clients

Eve suggested I restate my question to the mailing list...

Can SSO across web and fat clients be accomplished in SAML?  There is a
really nice write-up in the bindings doc on how this can be accomplished
in an all web scenario, but it doesn't touch on that heterogeneous
client scenario.  Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

-----Original Message-----
From: Eve L. Maler [mailto:eve.maler@sun.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 11:04 AM
To: Quintas, Peter
Subject: Re: SAML FAQ

Hello Peter,

The FAQ got a bit stalled while we were on our way to Committee Spec
status; sorry about that.

I would suggest that you join the saml-dev list and post your question
there, which will give you the fullest possible answer.  You can join
that list this way:

   mailto:saml-dev-request@lists.oasis-open.org?body=subscribe

	Eve

Quintas, Peter wrote:
> Eve:
>

> I was looking for some information around SAML and SS) and came across

> your FAQ

(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200201/msg00094.
html).