saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] SAML Interop tech focus question

Colleagues -
I would like to strongly second Don's suggestion for demonstrating
browser/post profile. Using this profile would enable us to demonstrate
an intra-domain push/pull model. I know that Joe Hawkins (Novell) has
also communicated that they are ready with this profile. Sigaba would
also be ready to demonstrate (as a consumer).

Are there any other interested parties?

Thanks,
Jahan

Jahan Moreh