saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] Conference Call Details, Tuesday, May 7, 12 noon

I don't see anyway for me to participate from Grenoble. Am I right?

Don;

"Mishra, Prateek" wrote:

Conference Access

US/Canada Dial-In Number: (800) 377-5653

International/Local Dial-In Number:

Please give the leader/participants the above information to dial

for the conference call and have them provide their name, the

leader's name and reference the company hosting the call.

Leader's Information

Conference Name: Netegrity, Inc.

Leader's Name: Prateek Mishra

Leader's Phone: 781-308-5198

Owner ID: 851599

Billing Code: 820/Service Management & Providers

Conference Details

Type of Call: Meet-Me (operator-assisted)

Conference ID: 4102225

Conference Date: 5/7/2002

Start Time: 12:00 PM Eastern Time

Expected Duration: 2 hours