saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] Help with network setup for the show?

My IT group has configured, but not yet tested, a DNS server for our use at the east coast dry run.  I am planning to bring that system (running on a laptop) to the show to support the whole network.

I assume someone (Sun?) is configuring a DNS server for the west coast dry run as well - I don't recall anyone mentioning it, so I thought I'd remind folks.

I'm pretty sure I can supply network hubs for the dry run, but would really like to avoid carrying that gear to the show as well.

Can someone on the west coast supply some for the show?

Rob Philpott

RSA Security Inc.

The Most Trusted Name in e-Security

Tel: 781-515-7115