saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] Room requirements for Burton

I had the same thought about the tables. This does tend to be a pretty technical crowd though. However, that doesn't
mean that they will be talking about SAML. There will be plenty of food in other suites so I'm not worried about that
being the negative, but it doesn't sound like a huge room and lots of people generate lots of heat.

I wonder if having the tables outside the room is a possibility?

Don;